Monday, November 1, 2010

The Deal of the Century

People continuously ask me why I use coupons and buy Louis Vuitton bags.  Well I've said it once and I'll say it before, Louis Vuitton does not go on sale people!  I need to get my sale somewhere!

So here it goes; my deal of the century.

I went to JCPenny's on Saturday while the boys took a nap to get a pillow for Adam.  Well they didn't have the pillow I was looking for so I walked around to see of there was anything else worth buying.  I walked into the big boys section to see if there were any summer clothes on sale for next summer.  I ran into this one section that was 80% off the entire rack.  They had the cutest boy shirts, some shorts, etc.  I picked one up and it was mark $.97!  I couldn't believe it.  The shirts were originally $13.99 and they were on sale for $.97!  I kept looking and before I knew it I had 9 shirts and a pair of skinny jeans in my arms for Jayden.

I walked up to the register with my 9 shirts and a pair of jeans, along with my 15% off total purchase coupon and my free $10 off $10 coupon from the mail and ended up paying $1.60 for everything.  Yes, I said it correctly; I paid 1 dollar and 60 cents for 9 shirts and a pair of jeans.  Uh-amazing, ey?

0 comments:

Post a Comment