Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wall Art

My dear friend Leigh and her family had given us one of the coolest wedding gifts ever.  It's a piece of wall art that says, Adam & Kearstin Harrington September 4, 2010.  Each letter in the name Harrington is actually a picture!  I absolutely love it.  I've been pondering what to do with it since I wanted it to go somewhere where everyone would see it.  However, I am absolutely no decorating sense; at all!  So instead of thinking too hard about it I ordered some picture frames from Pottery Barn and decided to hang a few photos and the wall art in our living room.  I am thrilled with the look of it (minus the 3/4 of an inch one picture frame is off).


2 comments:

A Boy, His Girls & A Big Dog said...

So glad you like it - and I love the photos!

Maria said...

I didn't even notice the one you say is out of place being so. ;-) Looks lovely to me. :)

Post a Comment