Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog Roll

I have noticed that some people have a list of blogs they read on a daily basis.  I don't read too many blog but the ones I do read are superb!  So here it goes:

Married to a Baller 
Erin recently re-design her blog into more of a website/blog.  She is an amazing woman of God and is pretty much a superwoman (although she'll probably tell you different)!

Pieces of my Mind
Maria is hands down the most eco-friendly woman I have ever met (we'll we've actually never met but she is a great friend).  Knowledge just flows out of her and she always has something good to say!

A Boy, His Girls, And A Big Dog
My friend Leigh always has something comical to say.  Her blog is more of a family blog but she's very witty and always makes me laugh (especially since we 1 dog costs the family more then her two children).

Better After
Go ahead and make fun of me but I have always had the desire to re-do furniture.  Why?  I have no idea.  I feel as though since my Dad and brother are both contractors that doing such a thing is just in my blood (Adam begs to differ)!

Equip & Empower
One of my favorite preachers, Christine Caine has a wonderful blog.  Her posts are short, sweet yet very powerful.  If you have the opportunity to hear her preach, I would advice you to do so!

Those are just a few of the blogs I follow.  I will add more to the list in another post.  Please share with me some of your favorite blogs!

2 comments:

Erin Crispin said...

Sometimes I think there are way too many blogs out there that are good. I usually pile up my blog reader and then a few months later, sweep it down to the bare minimum once again (meaning 1 or 2 I like to read and then the rest family and friends). Right now though, some of my favorites are:

Stuff Christians Life http://stuffchristianslike.net/ - Really funny posts and then some really good, deep, thought provoking ones thrown in every once and awhile

Joe Crispin http://joecrispin.com - Had to throw my hubby in there b/c he is doing a great series on how Christians can play sports to the glory of God right now.

It's Almost Naptime http://www.itsalmostnaptime.blogspot.com/ - A mommy blog that makes me laugh (and think hard at times too)

Kearstin said...

Thanks for the blog roll Erin! I can't wait to check them out :)

Post a Comment