Friday, January 28, 2011

Recommended Reading: Heaven is in this House by Bobbie Houston

One of my New Year's resolutions is to read one book a month.  I know, not a very ambitious goal but I may be the world's slowest reader!

I had the pleasure of meeting Bobbie Houston during the launch of HillsongNYC.  She might possibly be the most kind-hearted, warm, caring, sweetest human I've ever met.  It was the first time we met and she made me feel like we've known eachother for years.  She has such a passion for Jesus and spreading His Word.  So I couldn't think of a better way to kick off the new year with one of her books.  It is an easy read, full of inspiring words and will really get you thinking about your church and church family.

My recommended reading for January is Heaven is in this House by Bobbie Houston.

0 comments:

Post a Comment