Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Blogs!

The other day I wrote about a few of my favorite blogs.  While I knew all along my friend Erin's husband had a blog I never sat down to read all of his posts like I do on Erin's blog.  Well he caught my attention with his latest series on pursing athletic greatness as a Christian.  It is a must read!  So I will add to my blog roll!

Joe Crispin
Make sure to check out his latest post about being fired over a tie.  It will definitely give you a laugh! :)

Meals with Maria
I forgot to add this one!  My friend Maria has some great recipes that are super healthy and most are made from scratch!

We Use Coupons
My latest addiction.  Please don't make fun of me.  The other night, I found myself watching Extreme Couponing on TLC and felt challenged.  Therefore, I took the challenge to start seriously using coupons.  So far my greatest deals have been: 4 Bottles of Xtra Laundry Detergent and 9 rolls of Scott Paper Towels for a total of $4.03!  And on Monday I bought 4 tubes of Colgate Toothpaste and Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner for $1.97!  I love a challenge :)

(And yes, the latest paragraph shows that I have a lot of free time on my hands - HA)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment