Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blackberry Break-Up


I can't believe it but I officially ended a fabulous 3 year relationship with my blackberry.  I loved my blackberry and I actually still do; however, it was time to make the switch to the iPhone.  The saddest part about it, I no longer have BBM (Blackberry Messenger) which is basically the only reason why I kept my Blackberry for so long.  With that being said, for all your Apple users out there what are your favorite Apps., tips or tricks?  I barely know how to answer the phone so any advice would be appreciated!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Erin posted about her favorites a few weeks back and I put my list on there. http://www.marriedtoaballer.com/favorite-iphone-apps/

I've also added this app -- wunderlist. I also like using Groupon and Living Social on my phone (no need to print most of them out this way). Shazam is awesome for me too, as I can never remember song titles and artists.

Those are a good start. :)

A Boy, His Girls & A Big Dog said...

Oh No! That would explain why you haven't responded to me :)

penis pump tumblr said...

BlackBerry broke up with TCL. Chinese electronics giant TCL will no longer release BlackBerry-branded phones after BlackBerry decided to stop making its own devices, signing a deal for the production of BlackBerry-branded Android phones.

Post a Comment