Sunday, April 3, 2011

Deals of the Week

It is a great week for deals in the Harrington Household.  I've said from the beginning I am not turning my blog into a "good deal" blog but I figured every once in a while it may help someone out.

This past week at Rite Aid I purchased 70 packs of Trident Vitality gum and 18 American Greeting cards for $0.00.  I didn't pay a cent.  It was awesome!  Anyone need some gum?

At Walmart this week I purchased 20 Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets for -.60 cent.  What does that mean?  It means Walmart paid me .60 cents to buy them.  Have you tried these?  I love them!

For today only at Walgreens you can get a free 8x10 of any print you would like.  Just go to their website and click on photo.  Once there, upload your photo and use the code DEAL8X10 at check out.  Don't have a Walgreens around you?  You can get it shipped to you for .9 cents which to me it is still worth it!  Walgreens is doing one photo deal a day for the rest of the week so be sure to check back to see what their offering!

4 comments:

Erin Crispin said...

I have got to know if you only purchased the Purex sheets at Wal-Mart and got money back b/c that would have been fabulous!

Kearstin said...

It was awesome, Erin! Long story short, Purex sheets are .97 cents. I had a $1 off coupon good for one. So I bought 20 sheets at .97 cents each and used 20 $1 off coupons so my grand total was $19.40 and my coupon value $20.00 so Walmart gave my back .60 cents. Walmart has a new policy that if the coupon value is more than the actual cost they have to give you the money back! Did I totally just confuse you? HA!

Anonymous said...

I bought a pair of heels from DSW last week and they paid me to buy them as well! They were $120 shoes, DSW paid me 1 cent!

donep said...

Much thanks to you for giving such significant information.Thank you for taking the time to explain this.

Post a Comment