Saturday, April 2, 2011

Celebrity Style: In my dreams...

I have always longed for an adorable style.  In my pre-mommy days I thought I had pretty good style.  I spent time in the stores picking clothes out and always made sure I had a cute outfit on.  However, in my post-Jayden days until now my style has taken a total hit; which I  might add I am totally fine with.  I would love to wear a Nike sweatsuit everyday for the rest of my life.  That would be amazing and totally comfortable.  

This morning while I was waiting for Jayden to get home from a sleepover I headed over to People.com and began scrolling through their daily pictures.  Although my style is no longer a priority in my life, I still love to look at celebrity style.  As I began to scroll I came across a photo of Christina Aguilera.  She is rocking an adorable shirt and I quickly realized I had the same one!  Why do I think this is so cool?  It gives me hope that my desire to have adorable style is still in me - ha!  


9 comments:

Erin Crispin said...

Girl, you have got to be kidding me. If you style is struggling now, you must have been amazing before b/c I think you always look great. In fact, I want to hire you as my personal shopper to come help me pick out clothes!

Maria said...

I'm with Erin. I think you look great, even if Adam is making fun of your striped shirt. ;-) I'd love to have someone shop for me. I never really thought I was stylish, though I thought I made some big strides in France. Once I got pregnant though-- not so stylish again. I'm ok with that. I once told my step-mom that I thought I was kind of stylish. She told me she thought I always dressed really conservatively. Now that I work in DC, I definitely have found that I dress sharp, but I am still not stylish. LOL! I'm ok with that too. So...when will you start sending me pics of clothes I could wear? LOL!

Kearstin said...

You girls are hilarious! I do remember when I was pregnant I wanted to wear nothing that was flattering; anything big and comfy was perfect for me. Now I feel like when I do wear something pretty stylish I end up with dirt or something of Jayden's on it!

We may have to take a trip to an outlet center this summer! There is nothing better than Banana Republic jeans for $1.97! What do ya say ladies?!

Erin Crispin said...

Let's do it! Where is the BR outlet? Seriously, I want you to be my personal shopper!

Maria said...

Did someone say outlet? Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

Hey that shirt is super stylish & cute! Where'd you get it?

Kearstin said...

E, there is one at "The Walk" in Atlantic City, the Premium Outlet Center in Jackson, NJ and of course in Philadelphia!

The shirt is by Trash & Luxury! You can find it here: http://www.trashandluxury.com/shop/MODA.html

Maria said...

OK. PLEASE let me go shopping with you two. I can head north, I promise.

pantocid tablets said...

Celebrities in dreams symbolize something about some aspect of personality or based on opinions, feelings, thoughts or memories of that celebrity. A celebrity can reflect an idea or a situation

Post a Comment