Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lighten the Load

Today I decided to lighten the load a little and answer 47 questions. Enjoy!

1. WAS I NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No one.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I CRIED? A couple weeks ago while watching the Hillsong United: We're All in This Together movie. What a powerful movie with an incredible message.
3. DO I LIKE MY HANDWRITING? Can't say that I love it but I don't mind it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I would have to say turkey or pepperoni; either or will do!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I have one amazing little boy; Jayden.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so. I try to think of myself as a good friend.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? That I do.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't like cereal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes I do.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I would probably have to say Cookies N' Cream. However, I also love vanilla and strawberry.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their height.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Probably my smile.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I currently miss my sister. She is about to be 13 years old and going through important stages in her life. I wish I could be there for her for sisterly advice!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BLOG? Sure, why not.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Shiny grey flats.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A gummy bear and let me tell you, it was delicious.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Adam heavy breathing while he naps. Media Day totally wore him out this morning.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A color that just catches your eye; not one that stands out.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? A fresh-out-of-the-bath baby.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Grandmother. Jayden and I took her to lunch. She loved it!
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I "borrowed" it from Leigh's blog; I love Leigh. She is great!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Really? Basketball of course. I don't think I really have a choice. But during the off-season, tennis.
27. Hair Color? Dark brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? That I do not.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Probably Mexican.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings without a doubt.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hillsong United: We're All in This Together.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A plain white shirt with cute sleeves.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? How about spring and fall.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Either or.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Anything unhealthy.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Well maybe someone will comment.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not relevant.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Become a Better You by Joel Osteen.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a MacBook Pro. No mousepad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch an TV last night.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Jayden laughing.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Not really a fan of either of them.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Israel, straight 12 hour flight from New York.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not that I know of!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Greenfield, Massachusetts
47. WHOSE ANSWERS AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO READING? Yours!

That was exhausting! Have a little fun on your blog and complete the survey!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Ha ha! I blogged it too. :)

Post a Comment