Monday, November 30, 2009

Verse of the Day

I have to share today's Verse of the Day;

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30

What I really liked about the Verse of the Day is what was said next:

"Want to find a really good woman? Look for one who honors and reveres the LORD with all her heart, soul, mind, and strength. Appearance, physical strength, and ever personality can change and degrade. A woman whose heart is anchored and enlivened by the presence of God in her life will be a life-long blessing and a woman worthy of our praise, and the praise of her God."

After accepting Jesus Christ as Our Savior my confidence has grown and I find myself loving exactly who I am because that is how God made me.

1 comments:

Maria said...

I won't comment on Adam's hotness level, but I will yours. You're hot, and your heart is aimed in the right direction to remain beautiful in the eyes of the Lord. :)

Post a Comment