Monday, November 16, 2009

Verse of the Day

Everyday I receive a "Verse of the Day" in my email account. Luckily I have email access on my phone so it is usually the first thing I read in the morning. Today's Verse of the Day was simple yet so brilliant:

Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Whatever circumstances you may be facing; good or bad, He has a plan for all of us. Continue to pray, rejoice in his grace and be thankful for your blessings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah Boliski 41:10

Maria said...

To which verse of the day do you subscribe?

Post a Comment