Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Favorite Items: The Crackberry


I am not even in the business world, well that's unless you considered being a hip, fashion Mom part of the business world, and I love my Blackberry. Besides using the phone for original purposes, i.e., phone, e-mail, sms, I am constantly using it to look up directions, jot down a note, calculate some figures and of course an occasional Twitter and Facebook update. I am beyond ashamed to admit it but it's safe to say I am "kinda" addicted to my Blackberry.

I should also mention I have not had the experience of an iPhone so any of you iPhone users out there I would love to hear your opinion.

2 comments:

Maria said...

you're on twitter? WHAT?

Kearstin said...

Oh I am girlfriend! kbourbeau (I am not a good twitter"er" though)!

Post a Comment