Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Favorite Items: Pulmi Baby


Pulmi Baby is an all-natural cream that I would compare to Vicks Vabor Rub. It has the same scent but unlike Vicks this cream is 100% all-natural and directed toward infant/toddlers. Last year while in France Jayden could not get over a runny nose and cough. A friend of mind recommended putting Vicks Vabor Rub on the bottom on his feet before he went to bed but I was unable to find any at the pharmacy. So instead one of the homeopaths recommended Pulmi Baby. Within 2 days Jayden's runny nose and cough were gone. I have had our friends in France send over 2 tubs of Pulmi Baby within the last few months to help fight the cold season.

I should mention that I have not been able to find this product in the states or on a secure website within the United States. So for all my Basket Wives out there, you may be able to find it in the country you are in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment