Sunday, January 17, 2010

No camera?

Announcement of day: our camera is broke.

I took Jayden to an indoor playground the other day and as I was trying to take pictures I noticed the camera acting funny. Well sure enough, that night when I tried to turn the camera on again it said there was a "lens error." I am honestly really upset. We just embarked on a new adventure and I don't have a camera to capture it!

I have yet to decide if I will have one sent over from the states. After Adam's Blackberry was stolen in the mail on the way to France last year I am too nervous to send anything too valuable.

With that said, anyone have any good recommendations on cameras? I would love a nice, expensive one but it wouldn't fit very well in my pocket so that's not going to work.

3 comments:

A Boy, His Girls & A Big Dog said...

My Dad's is PERFECT. Its an Olympus (not sure on the exact details, but I can find out if you want).

Maria said...

I bought a Canon Powershot SD 780 before Christmas and have really like it so far. Simple. Small. Point-and-shoot. Relatively inexpensive. great photos.

Kearstin said...

Ok ladies - my biggest questions... Does it take forever to snap the photo (double flash or takes forever to focus) or does it really take the picture as soon as you press the button? Fill me in :)

Post a Comment