Sunday, January 3, 2010

A QUICK 2009 In Review

December 2008/January 2009: Limoges, France. Celebrated NYE with our amazing French friends we made.

February 2009: Our baby boy turned 2 years old. My girlfriend and I (Adam was on the road) throw Jayden an amazing party with 8 of his closet French friends. Everyone got a little piece of America that day.

March 2009: The month I realized my son speaks better French than I do. Adam, Jayden, and I were all struck with the Norwalk Virus. Two nights in the Emergency Room with Adam and Jayden both hooked to IVs.

April 2009: Adam has surgery on ankle. Doctor was stunned with the amount of bone fragments that were floating around in his ankle.

May 2009: Family vacation to Paris Disney. Departed Limoges, France so Adam could do rehab back in the states.

June 2009: Adam proposed. I said YES. We gave our lives to Jesus Christ. The most amazing month of my life.

July 2009: Adam turned 29. We spent the month traveling; Atlanta, New Hampshire, Virginia Beach, New Jersey.

August 2009: Jayden and I spent much of the month together while Adam traveled to Germany to train with Dirk & Holger, Atlanta to train with the Hawks and New Jersey to train with the Nets.

September: We turned down numerous offers overseas that just didn't feel right. Jayden started school at Ja'Duke - a performing arts school.

November: Adam signed with the Springfield Armor. We moved to Enfield, CT to be closer to the team/practice facilities.

December 2009: Adam and the Springfield Armor parted ways; a blessing in disguise. Adam and agent begin talks with team in Poland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment