Sunday, June 20, 2010

Married to a Baller

You may have heard me mention the blog Married to a Baller before or the name Erin. Erin is the writer of Married to a Baller where she talks about her journey in faith, life and living overseas with her husband and now four small children (yes, 4 children under the age of 6, living overseas with no family; she's basically a superwoman). I have actually never met Erin in person but over the last 1+ year I have had the opportunity to communicate with her through our Basketwives network. She has given me advice on everything from parenting to helping Adam and I along on our journey in faith. She truly is an amazing woman of God.

I check her blog daily and the other day she wrote a piece on Jill and her foundation. My heart with overwhelmed with gratitude and happiness. For her to take the time to write to her followers about Jill and the foundation, a person to which she never met and had never known, was simply too kind. Please check out her blog, her posts will certainly give you a smile or laugh!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Erin is definitely a special woman. :)

Erin Crispin said...

Thanks so much, K and M:) You are both great friends!

Kearstin said...

Same to you two! :) You both are blessings from God!

Post a Comment