Monday, June 28, 2010

Jayden's "Teams"

If anyone hangs around Jayden for more than an hour you will become a "coach" or "player" on his "team." He will make you pack a bag, tell you he has a early morning flight to go to his "game" or even convince you that he is the best basketball player to ever step foot on a court. I guess this is what happens when your father is a professional athlete.

With that being said, I am pleased to announce that Jayden will finally be able to be on his own "team." Adam and I just signed him up for Sport Squirt Camp. I made the mistake of telling him a little too early and now every morning he wakes up and asks me if it is time to be on his team yet. I can't wait for July 12th for Jayden can really be apart of a team of kids his own age.

I'll be sure to fill you in on how everything goes in a few weeks. But for now, I will continue to play "coach" and tell Jayden he is doing a great job playing sports!

4 comments:

A Boy, His Girls & A Big Dog said...

That is adorable! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Maria said...

That's great, though I thought by getting his own "team," you were going to tel me something crazy...something that I KNOW is currently impossible. Immaculate conception anyone? OK, that's not impossible... ;-)

Kearstin said...

LOL - Maria, you are hilarious! I have to get into a wedding dress in 2 months, hold those horses over there in Tulsa ;)

Maria said...

LOL! I'm still in MN. ;-)

Post a Comment