Monday, July 12, 2010

Next stop: Richmond

I was just about to write a post on where we've been the last 2 weeks and where we'll be for the next 2 weeks and somehow my darling friend, Leigh, beat me too it! If interested, please read her post and changed Adam and Kearstin to Brad and Leigh and pretend I wrote it!

And here is the Harrington itinerary for the next two weeks:

Richmond, VA to Cape Cod to Miami - maybe, just Adam to New Jersey - just Adam to Chicago - just Adam and back home. Needless to say, my blog is going to take back seat once again. Sorry!

2 comments:

Maria said...

She wrote a very cute post!

You all sound busy busy busy...kind of like us...only I'm the one dashing while Kevin is home.

P.S. This is my least favorite time of the year. Just so you know. LOL!

Kearstin said...

Isn't she cute?

We've talked about this before, but I used to think the summer months was a time to relax. Obviously I used to think WRONG!

Post a Comment