Sunday, July 4, 2010

Love

I have said it once and I'll say it again, I am totally in love with love. I love people who are in love and spread their love to everyone. I love meeting people who love their lives and are just purely satisfied with the things they have and don't complain about the things they don't have. There are a couple things that have inspired this posts for me.

First, I want to send a big congratulatory shout out to my brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law, Liz who got engaged this weekend. I couldn't be more happier for them!

Second, last night night we went out in Atlantic City to celebrate Kyle and Liz's engagement (we don't tend to go to the "hot spots" anymore). The longer we stayed out the more and more thankful I felt to have Adam. I am so thankful that I have someone who I am absolutely head over heels in love with and someone who loves me back. I thank God every morning that Adam has chosen me over every other girl in this world. I couldn't wait to get back home to just relax and enjoy Adam.

And lastly, for the main point of this post, my friend Erin, posted on her facebook about a 30-day husband challenge. Basically, for 30-days you can't say anything negative about your husband, to your husband or to anyone else about your husband. But instead pray for your husband and give compliments! I will start my challenge on Monday (Adam's 30th Birthday!) and I challenge you to do the samr!

4 comments:

Meliabella said...

Isn't it amazing how negative some people can be? I love to see how positive you are Kearstin. Keep it up lady!

A Boy, His Girls & A Big Dog said...

Oh boy....30 days...holy smokes.

Maria said...

I love positive people. :)

I'm going for the challenge too. :)

Kearstin said...

I love positivity! It brings a smile to my face!

I am on day 3 now and it's been fun! :)

Post a Comment