Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pieces of my Mind: I empty my mind for the world to see

The love and friendship continues. Another one of my basketwives, Maria, published a beautiful blog post about the JEHH Memorial Fund and what Adam has been doing since the loss of his sister. She has included all the information on upcoming events and a wonderful picture of Adam and Jill. Please check it out (you could even starting following Maria at the same time)!

I have never actually met Maria but she has given me advice, support and love since the day she wrote a silly comment on my facebook wall. Her husband also plays basketball in Europe so we have lived a similar lifestyle. Check out Maria's blog. Her blog, Piece of my Mind: I empty my mind for the world to see, is full of information on faith, health, greener alternatives, her favorite products and some parenting style tips. Maria has done a wonderful job on her blog so check it out!

1 comments:

Maria said...

You are too kind! <3

Post a Comment