Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jayden!

Yes, I know I am 5 days late.  But within those 5 days we have celebrated Jayden's birthday at 3 different parties (this is what happens when your son celebrates his first birthday in the states).  I have yet to finished Jayden's 3rd year video yet so until then I will share a couple photos of his birthday fun with you!

On that note, I continue to thank God for another year of life.  After celebrating Jayden's 4th birthday on Tuesday I really had to stop and reflect on how amazing God is to give us the gift of life!  He has created Jayden just so perfectly that I am having a hard time trying to find the words to right this post!


2 comments:

Maria said...

Sounds like a great week of celebration. :)

A Boy, His Girls & A Big Dog said...

Happy Birthday J...we are slackers and haven't mailed your present yet. So sorry!

Post a Comment