Monday, February 7, 2011

My Rite Aid Trip: 2/7

Some of you may know about my recent (very recent) coupon obsession.  I should make it known that whenever I do something I like to do it very well.  I can't stand when things are done half (insert inappropriate blogging word).  In other words, I couldn't ever see myself just using a couple coupons here and there.  Enjoy the picture below and take a guess on what I spent on it all.



The Items I purchased
6 Old Spice Deodorants
4 Gillette Deodorants
4 Gillette Body Washes
2 Betty Crocker Cake Makes
2 Betty Crocker Frostings
2 - 25 Dixie Plates
4 Bags of Halls
4 Rolls of Bounty Paper Towels
12 Pack of Cottonelle Bath Tissue
2 Lysol Disinfectant Spray

Grand Total: $10.42 :)

4 comments:

A Boy, His Girls & A Big Dog said...

Impressive...but 4 bags of halls, good lord :)

Maria said...

Nice job Kear! My problem with coupon clipping is that we don't use many main-stream products, so there aren't many coupons to be had and I give up. :-(

Kearstin said...

Leigh - The 4 bags of Halls are actually for Pike - LOL!

Maria - You are totally right on that. All the coupons I use and receive are all main stream products. I do have a coupon for Tom toothpaste and deodorant I am itching to use!

My goal in all of this is to be able to donate everything I get for free to the local food bank up the street and a woman I help out every now and then!

Maria said...

That's a great goal Kear. :)

Post a Comment