Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Favorite Items: Magnatiles

Jayden was blessed with Magnatiles for his birthday.  He received so many gifts for his birthday that I put some away so he didn't open them all in one day.  I set these aside for a day that I needed a nice calming/relaxing activity for him to do.  And today was the day!  As soon as I opened up the box he was ready to dig in.  He absolutely loved them.  He literally played with them for 35 straight minutes (for Jayden, that's a big deal)!  He even followed the direction to make certain figures; a house, rocket ship and soccer ball.  A big thanks to Miss. Kate and Mr. Daly!

1 comments:

Maria said...

TB's school has a bunch of these, and they are TB's favorite! I wanted to buy him a big set, but they're also expensive. They are amazing, aren't they?

Post a Comment