Monday, March 28, 2011

Verse of the Day

As my husband and I were driving in the car this morning I was telling him how I feel more stressed for some reason.  I actually don't really know why but I just do.  His response was, "Rest in peace babe."  I immediately cut him off and gave him a look.  He continued his sentence and said, "For He has already conquered all."  It took me all but 3 seconds to process what he said.

Philippians 4:6-7 says:

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.  Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.  Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.  His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."

Jesus is alive.  He is with us now, at this very moment.  Even in the most stressful situations we must be at peace knowing that He is with us.  After I realized that I took a step back, apologized to Adam for giving him a look and thanked him for a peaceful heart!


0 comments:

Post a Comment