Friday, December 10, 2010

Recommended Reading: Ever After by Karen Kingsbury

5 months ago I wrote about Even Now by Karen Kingsbury.  I was excited to report to you about the sequel Ever After but apparently time passed and I didn't finished it as quickly as I would've liked to.  So here it goes: the sequel was just as good as the first book.  It is kind of a fairytale but once in a while, I good fairytale is good for the soul.

I will forewarn you, bring a box of tissues with you because I sobbed uncontrollably toward the end of the book.  I couldn't stop.  I had to put the book down and walk away on numerous occasions.  It is a longer book but a very easy read.  If I wasn't the worlds slowest reader, you probably would've had this book review months ago!

Thanks Leigh for the great book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment