Thursday, December 2, 2010

To all my basketwives & girlfriends!

Is it silly to say that I am happy I am no longer a basket-girlfriend/fiancee and finally a basketwife?  HA!

Anywho, my dear friend Erin has once again thought of an ingenious idea.  Basically she is a creating a massive list of country contacts.  As you can see in her "Calling All Basket Wives and Girlfriends!" post she already has 27 contacts who combined have played in 122 different cities.  For anyone who has lived overseas, this truly is a special list.  It is always nice to have other wives on the team but it is even nicer to know someone who has lived there before.  The gift of sharing is a great thing!

If there are any wives or girlfriends that read this blog that would like more information or to have your information pass on to Erin, please let me know.  You can also email her directly at erin@marriedtoaballer.com.

1 comments:

Erin Crispin said...

Thanks so much, K! I am up to 136 now:-) Woo hoo!

Post a Comment