Friday, February 19, 2010

Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child

The problem with parenting books is that every child is different. Based on countless books I've read I have never found a book a completely agree with; however, Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child comes pretty close. I may not agree with everything in the book but for my personal experience Dr. Marc Weissbluth really knows what he is talking about. This book works.

I received the book as a gift before Jayden was born. And as any new mom-to-be does, I read it. A friend of mine had told me his son was an awful sleeper. He was suggested this book, bought it, followed the steps and his son, for the first time, establish healthy sleep habits. The whole house was happy! I make it a goal of mine to buy this book every time I am invited to a baby shower. I promise this book is well worth your $15.

(And a big thanks to Shon Bearup for giving us The Sleep Bible)

1 comments:

Maria said...

I preferred the No Cry Sleep Solution. I was given Weissbluth's book, but I won't tell you what I did with it. ;-)

Post a Comment