Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hooter Hider

How could I forget, the amazing Hooter Hider!

Before Jayden was born I made the decision I would nurse Jayden until he was a year old. From the very beginning I knew I wasn't going to be one of those women who openly nurse in public. Why? Because I wasn't skilled enough to hide everything. I don't think every person on the airplane, during Adam's basketball games, etc, wanted a peek of what I was working with! So I found the Hooter Hider (great name, ey?) I absolutely loved it. I was able to nurse Jayden during Adam's games, out to dinner and in pubic without feeling comfortable. I have even been known to walk and nurse at the same time. The patterns are so cute and for as many times I had used it it was relatively inexpensive. For any nursing mother, I suggest one of these. Even for use at your own home while company is over, it really hides the hooters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment