Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Maclaren Triumph Stroller

We purchased the Maclaren Triumph Stroller before Jayden turned 2. As any basketwife knows, walking the streets in Europe with a big or cheap stroller just doesn't work. I absolutely love this stroller. It is lightweight, stylish, easy to open and close and one of my favorite parts is the strap on the back that you can quickly put on your shoulder incase you need to carry it, i.e., running through the airport. When we purchased the stroller I also bought this, which again, I absolutely love. Maclaren did issue a recall on some strollers a few months back. I received a letter in the mail stating some children have hurt their fingers between the hinges. I went online and ordered the free repair kit and it was on my doorstep within a couple days. All it was was a safety protector that zipped over the hinges. Even with that being said, I still would recommended this stroller to anyone.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Among our many strollers, we have a Volo that we love. For an umbrella stroller, it drives quite well and is a bit taller, which makes it suitable for Kevin. The only other stroller we have that is easy for Kevin to push is our bugaboo. :)

Kearstin said...

How can you not love these strollers? Was your stroller recalled?

Maria said...

I needed that little kit too. I forgot to order it until last week though, so hopefully it will be here this week. Graco just had a ba-jillion strollers recalled too for a similar problem.

My favorite stroller for Europe though is my Bugaboo. It's so smooth, turns on a dime, and doesn't take a lot of room. I always used public transit, so it was perfect for that...not so much if you want to drive everywhere.

Post a Comment