Friday, April 9, 2010

Life Size Adam

A Polish friend of mine invited us to her house the other week so her daughter and Jayden could play. She has the most adorable house I've ever seen. She is into refurbishing furniture and everything she has done so far looks amazing. But my favorite piece was one of these! It was in her bedroom going down the stairs into her huge closet and it looked so cool. I am ordering one for Jayden's bedroom today. I can't wait to put it up as soon as we return home from Poland!

(If any of my basketwives would like one of their husband, please let me know. They are only $20.00!)

2 comments:

Blessed said...

Oo! I like those! I think they look nice in black and white. They remind me of the Fathead ones.. but those are around 100 bucks I believe!

Kearstin said...

I just checked out Fathead. I remember one of Adam's current teammates talking about it. I love the black and white image though and for $20 you can't go wrong. I can't wait to order mine :)

Post a Comment