Monday, March 8, 2010

Easy Chicken Bake

I "borrowed" this recipe off the box of Stove Top Stuffing and it is always a hit!

Shopping List

2 pkgs of Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken (original recipe calls for 1 but I have found 2 works much better
1.5 lbs of boneless chicken breast, cute into 1-inch pieces
1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup Sour Cream
1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

Directions

Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package and set aside
Mix chicken*, soup, sour cream and vegetables in 13x9'' baking dish; top with stuffing
Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through

*I have made this recipe numerous times and I pre-cook the chicken, not all the way through but just enough. I find the entire dish cooks better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment