Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu Monday

Below is our menu for this week. Adam is on the road this weekend so I only planned meals this week for Monday through Thursday. Look out for the recipes for this weeks menu sometime during the week.

Monday
Lunch: Grilled Turkey & Cheese
Dinner: Homemade Pizza Roll-Ups & Chef Salad

Tuesday
Lunch: Broth Noodles with Garlic Bread
Dinner: Chicken Cheese Steaks with Onion Potatoes

Wednesday
Lunch: Cold Cut Sandwiches
Dinner: Carbonara Pasta with Chicken

Thursday
Lunch: Chicken Quesadillas
Dinner: Turkey Burgers and Turkey Dogs with Macaroni Salad

2 comments:

A Boy, His Girls & A Big Dog said...

Fun - I love planning menu's too :)

Blessed said...

I tried menu planning... and I dont know what happened! I just stoppped..Lol.. Totally needed this reminder and am looking forward to the rest of your posts!

Post a Comment