Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Monday Menu

Monday Menu will be postponed until next Monday. We have had an unusually week that leaves me running to the store and picking up a few things to put together for dinner.

The NukNuk Fairy has yet to come to our house. Why? Because Jayden is having an extremely hard time adjusting to sleeping without his pacifier. My heart melts as he is begging so sweetly for his pacifier but Adam and I are staying strong and not giving in. I know what we are doing with benefit him in the end. It has been a very long two days but we are continuing to pray that the Lord will offer Jayden more comfort as he is going through a stage of transition. A good friend told me that, "a harvest of righteousness will be your reward in the years to come." I know that I can continue to help Jayden work through this transition in life because the Lord is with us and there are rewards for the righteous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment