Friday, March 5, 2010

Verse of the Day

These commandment that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and what you get up. -Deuteronomy 6:6-7

I tweeted the other day about how much better my day is when the first thing I do when I wake up is reach over for my Bible and begin to read. We as Men and Women of God should be reminded that every day we wake up God has granted us with another day to serve Him on this amazing earth. We must go about our days teaching and showing our children that life can not be taken for granted and that everyday we must live through the blessings God has offered us. As Jayden has been "testing" my patience this last week I have began to really look to God for answers and because I know He will break this storm I am staying in faith and letting God get me where I need to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment