Friday, March 26, 2010

My Dream of being a Stay-At-Home-Fashion-Mom...

just came true! You may remember this post about being a professional basketball player and longing to be a fashionable stay-at-home Mom. Adam receives countless packages from numerous companies of clothes, shoes, gear, etc, due to his profession. However, since I am a stay-at-home Mom I feel like I should be able to go shopping for clothes since I don't get any "free gear" for my job.

So how did my dream come true? Adam is close with Dirk's Nike Representative who is based in Germany. He is an extremely nice guy so Adam asked him if he would send something for me next month instead of him (how sweet is that?) Last night Adam said had a surprise for me! I had no idea what it could be but as soon as he came out of the locker room I saw 3 packages with the word "Nike" on the packaging label! Of course I couldn't wait, so I ran home to open the packages! They were full of workout gear and a pair of the newest Nike kicks! It totally made my dream of being a fashionable stay-at-home Mom come true! I don't care if I never receive anything else in my lifetime; this one shipment was plenty!

(I can't wait to post some picture; who ever thought workout gear could be so cute)!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Well, guess what? I love workout gear, and I have always thought it was cute! LOL! Back when I was a housewife and then a SAHM, I had a lot of cute workout gear...and lounging sporty gear. Now, I have to dress mildly professionally too often. :( I can't wait to see pictures.

Blessed said...

How awesome is that?? Congrats on being miss fashionable mom! :) Definitely a blessing. Now I'm thinking about hitting the shops today.... hmm....

Post a Comment